Last minute overnight weekend visit to the Stage Neck Inn. Hadn't been there since 2002, and it was even nicer than I remembered. It was a cold February Saturday, but we had a beautiful harbor view from our room. Still great to be right on the Atlantic, even in the winter! Entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. Room was clean and pretty, and the bed was comfy.
We had drinks at the bar, and then dinner in the dining room. Seafood dishes were absolutely delicious!
Breakfast buffet on Sunday morning was yummy as well. Surprised at all the fresh fruits layed out. Great experience overall, I highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor