Besides outstanding meals and immaculate rooms, I've found that the staff goes out of their way to be there for you in every way. The ground level rooms (don't know about other rooms on other floors) have dehumidifiers in them, so that the humidity is extremely comfortable without running an A/C all the time. The indoor pool is on this level and there is no smell of chlorine outside of the pool enclosure. Extra towels, etc., are readily available for rooms. A warm fire, (in cooler weather) hot cider, as well as tea, coffee and delicious baked cookies are waiting for you each afternoon. Beds may be a bit firm, but this seems to be the case in most hotels. Views of the ocean, etc., are outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor