Nice place, very nostalgic, great locale on waterfront. BUT> seems like the carpets havent been changed in over 40- years, the mattresses feel antiquated, almost like a bedbug feel. Kind of creepy. If it werent for the nostalgia,, I'd go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Latch Motel, located across from Long Sands Beach in York Beach, Maine, boasts a stunning, scenic view of the ocean and offers a diverse choice of accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, cottages and suites. New for 2014, our Manor House has been replaced with a brand new, three-story, all-suite building.In addition to the on-site amenities including a swimming pool, free parking and free hot breakfast at the Lobster Cove restaurant, the York Beach area offers a wealth of attractions to keep you entertained, satisfied and wishing summer in New England could last forever. During your stay you may consider lounging on Long Sands Beach, visiting York's Wild Kingdom or nearby Nubble Lighthouse. And don't forget about the dozens of shopping opportunities at the infamous Kittery Outlets.Between the feel of the sea breeze, the warmth of summer air, the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves lapping the shore, the memories of your visit to York Beach Maine will surely become lifelong treasures.We are family-owned and operated and our goal is to make you feel at home, while you're away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Sea Latch Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Latch Hotel York Beach
- Sea Latch Motor Inn Maine/York - York Beach