My husband Derek and I stayed at Sands by the Sea during our road trip up the Maine Coast this July. We had our three children with us and we all LOVED it. The pool was excellent and the rooms were clean and very comfortable. I would recommend this to anybody staying in York. Only wish we could have had more time at this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you like being able to check into a clean, friendly, ocean front motel with a beautiful pool and close proximity to not only the beach, but the shops, restaurants, park, trolly, amusement park and even a Wild Animal Kingdom, then you've found the right place! Come see us at the Sands by the Sea Motel where all of your troubles and worries will melt away as you first arrive and view out over the majestic Atlantic Ocean, which is visible from most of our comfortable accommodations. We have a range of standard rooms, 1-bedroom suites, 2 or 3 bedroom cottages and even the Sea Rose Luxury Condominium Suites. We look forward to seeing you in York Beach at the Sands by the Sea Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Sands by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands By The Sea Hotel York Beach
- Sands By The Sea Maine/York - York Beach