“Late Lunch early Diner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Late Lunch early Diner”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch/diner here last Friday. Service was excellent and the food was very Good!!! I had the Fried Clam diner...my wife had the lobster Mac and Cheese and my granddaughter had the Lobster Roll ... Everything was great. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone !

1 Thank csb47

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food, cool atmosphere, awesome music”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Every year we go up to York beach and always stop at the inn on the blues for their amazing pretzels and entrees. So this year when we got married in Maine we decided to hold our rehearsal dinner there. Ben the Manager was so accommodating and made sure everything was taken care of. everyone raved about the food, the crab cakes were some of the best i ever had and- even the italians raved about the shrimp Scampi- which is a tough crowd let me tell ya!- After the rehearsal dinner we headed to the bar for a drink and some dancing to reggae music. We also decided to hold a dinner there the night after the wedding. I had emailed many restaurants in the area to see if they could hold our whole group, but i rarely heard back from other restaurants or were told they couldn't make it happen. But Ben and his crew dealt with out loud, large, and hungry crowd so well! We can't express how much we appreciate the staff there! The food is awesome I recommend the crab cakes, the shrimp scampi, the pretzels, fried green beans, lobster mac and cheese and the fish sandwich! all were amazing. they also have great beers on tap and fabulous music!

Plattsburgh, New York
“Incredible Find”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a Long Long Long winter my wife and I took a trip to York Beach. We had been at Inn on the Blues last year but only for a drink. This time we decided to get an appetizer and enjoy the view and the sun from the top deck. I surprised my wife by ordering her the steamers after our very nice waitress told me they were excellent. She was not wrong when the order was delivered my wife was surprised and stated how the steamer were the freshest she had ever had. The appetizer portion was very generous and the price was very reasonable. We will go back and make Inn on the Blues a regular stop.

Sterling, Massachusetts
“Great pub type atmosphere”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food was great and the service was great and the portions were very healthy. The beer list was a little short but there were plenty of good local brews.

Visited May 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Mother's Day lunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

One of the few places open on the beach. We were seated right away. Menu is mostly sandwiches and burgers. Chicken fingers or Kraft Mac and cheese for kids.
Overlooking short sands beach.
Staff was friendly. Recommend if you are in area.