It was really nice staying so close to the ocean. Even saw a double rainbow that went over the ocean. Won't see that in the city! Nubble Light House is with view and if you like to walk,like we do, its a good hike. Long Sands Beach is across from the Hotel. This beach is clean and not commercialized like Old Orchard Beach. We perfer quiet settings and this was great! Walking along the beach at night is soothing and beautiful. We stayed in the Atrium Building which is located behind the main Suites. We were told that we had a view of the Ocean,which we did, however it was very minimal. The room was clean and comfortable. We could not see our car from our room. There was a "porch" big enough for 1 chair. There is a pool located in this building therefore it was very hot inside. Room air conditioners are kind of noisy. Breakfast was good, fresh baked goods, cereal etc. Overall, it was a nice experience. I would recommend staying in one of the front buildings if you can afford to. York has nice friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach