This was our second June in a row staying in the Ocean Suites! We had two rooms for four nights starting on Sunday June 22nd.
The rooms were just as beautiful and clean as they were last year!
We had the private pool almost to ourselves since the guests with children seemed to go to the larger outdoor pool.
The weather was perfect.
Housekeeping staff couldn't be nicer! My Mom is a senior citizen and needed a step stool to get up into the bed and they happily provided us with one.
The woman that runs the happy hour is excellent! : )
We loved having breakfast each morning at the Sun and Surf across the street!
The front desk night shift did a good job of keeping the peace too. There was a loud selfish/ wedding party with a sense of entitlement that shocked me. ("do you know how many rooms we have here?" was overheard being said to night staff) It was after 130am and they opened and closed the door to the building at least 20 times running up and down the hall and into the outdoor hot tub making a ruckus. One would think they were children instead of adults!!!
We've been returning since the Atrium was built and hope to return many years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach