My family has stayed at the Anchorage Inn for the past six summers. Our first year we stayed in the older part of the hotel but we have stayed in the suites for the past five years. The ocean views are breathtaking and the accommodations are top notch for York, ME. Having an indoor pool is what sold us our first year and saved us a few summers. Having small children, you have to plan for rainy days! My only complaint about the suites would be the "complimentary breakfast and happy hour". With the price that we pay, the "complimentary" should include more than some coffee, juice and a handful of bagels. If you want a donut or pastry you have to be the first one there. The room is also too small to accommodate all of the families that stay in the suites. Providing smaller chairs may provide more room and less stress to the poor person left to distribute small amounts of Chex mix and crackers to the masses. Everyone is tired after a day in the sun with the family. The promise of a cold beer and some snacks is tempting but the long wait and cramped quarters keeps people away. Other than that, the Anchorage is a great place to stay and take in all that York has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach