We stayed for a long weekend 2/1 with 2 other couples. We booked thier package deal wich was a very good deal. 2 nights plus dinner for one night for around $185 with taxes.
The room was nothing soecial but it had been recently renovated and was nice and clean. The bathroom again was nothing special but it was clean and functional. The heat did not work very well but is was plenty warm. King bed, 2 chairs and a small table. Small room, a little cramped with 6 people having cocktails in the evening but we managed.One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on in a hotel.
We stayed in the atrium building. The pool was very nice but a little chilly on our 2nd day.
We ate at the Lobster cove wich was one of 2 dining options offered in the package deal. The food was wonderful and the service was outstanding
All in all a great weekend and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach