We spent just one night at the hotel over the last weekend, with the kids spending time with friends at the indoor pool in the main office building, while watching the Sunday football games. We have been to the hotel several times in the past, and the facility is always very clean and weel-maintained. The rooms in the "Atrium" building are quite small, but designed to sleep in only really. The length of the building 4 foot pool in that building is nice for lounging and the kids enjoy the convenience of the water right outside their door. The office building houses the larger pool and hot tub, serves cocktails and breakfast, and works well for families to just "hang out" during the offseason where the pool is the attraction. I love the beach across the street, and spend lots of time at the beach during the summer. The main hotel building needs updating, which I believe is underway, but they have built a third new building in the past few years as well with larger suites. The price is convenient off-season, and overall a good time and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach