My husband and I just returned from an one night stay at the Anchorage. What was important for us was the ocean view. The front desk staff was curteous upon check in. The issues we had were with the room. The walls were paper thin and we could hear every move that others made to the sides and above us. We were both woken up in the middle of the night multiple times to tvs and voices talking, which sounded as if they were in our room with us. We could hear everything around us which made for little privacy and it was difficult for us to relax. The bed was very uncomfortable- old and hard. We mine as well have slept on the floor. As a positive, the room seemed adequatly clean and we did enjoy having the mini refridgerator. But, due to a lack of sleep we will not be returning to the Anchorage Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach