Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on 11/2 and 11/3/12. Check in was easy and the staff friendly. The room was clean but small. It could have been because it had a king bed. This venue should be update soon it is getting old. We did not spend much time in the room so it didn't matter. We had an ocean view which was great. Nice little deck to sit on. Small but big enough for 2. Nice indoor pool that ran the length of the building. We had a weekend special that included dinner for 2 at the restaurant across the street. We had what amounted to a $70 dinner. The staff at the restaurant was fast and professional. The food was great. We had scallops and a seafood stir fry. The entire meal was 3 course and you could have anything on the menu except the stuffed lobster. We went back the next night and paid for our meal which was just as good as the previous nights meal. I would stay here again because on it's proximity to the beach and it was clean. There are 3 buildings. One is a brand new one which has suites. The price is a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach