Stayed in the main building 2 nights with the package deal the Anchorage offers with an included dinner. Very satisfied with the room- everything was clean, and the view of the ocean from the balcony was nice. There is a parking lot and a couple buildings in between you and the ocean, but from the 2nd or 3rd floors it's easy to overlook that issue. Staying Sat and Sun nights was a good move, as we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves once most rooms checked out on Sunday morning. We weren't thrilled with the included dinner at the Sand and Surf restaurant; mediocre food and there was an odd, musty smell in the restaurant dining room that was off-putting. In general though, it was a pleasant place to stay. For a quick road trip, drive north up 1A to Shore Rd. leading into Ogunquit- it takes a little longer but the views are beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach