There is no coffee maker nor microwave in the room, but the location made up for it. We visited at an off-peak time so plenty of parking and no wild drinking parties like some previous ratings I've read. Mostly us and a bunch of retirees.
Rooms were small, but I am accustomed to this as it reminds me of summer cottage rentals I used to get in CT. No elevators,
no room service, just simple quaint reservations oceanside.
Front desk staff was always polite to me when I went down or called the front desk. Walls are paper thin so no wild love-making unless you want an audience.
We enjoyed this place and will stay here again if we re-visit Maine in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York Maine
- Anchorage Inn Maine/York - York Beach