“Loved it!”
Review of Guac-n-Roll Cantina - MOVED

Guac-n-Roll Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Loved it!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Mexican in Maine? Yup, and it's good too! Located right off the beach with good food and friendly staff Guac-n-Roll was a great break from sub par restaurants in the village of York Beach. The chorizo burrito was awesome and the beer was better.

The choco-taco will be the best thing you put in your mouth all weekend.

• Visited April 2014

Poland, Maine
“Good huac”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

There were 5 of us for lunch and we sat outside. We ordered nachos with guac and salsa. The salsa and guac portions were large, but not too many nachos with the order. That turned out to be ok since our lunches came with nachos (since that's what we chose). I ordered the chicken burrito. The insides were really good. It would be nice if the burrito was baked (or toasted) with a little cheese or sauce on the outside, but no complaints here. Our meals were large and delicious.

West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Great Nachos and Margaritas”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We recently had dinner here with our family. We ordered the Nacho Mama, which was huge and delicious. 4 of us were able to eat off of the portion, and still had left overs. We probably would have been satisfied with just this, but we all had ordered food on top of it.

Each of us ordered different types of tacos and the kids ordered quesadillas. We were all satisfied with our choices. On top of that, the margaritas were excellent.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good Mexican food in the York area.

montreal
“Meh ... not impressed”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I ordered food for take out with 3 of my friends and 2 of us were disappointed. I think I was hopping for a little bit more of flavors and genuine Mexican taste. I ordered chicken and beef quesadillas and they were the most ordinary ones that I ever had : cheese + meat + 2 tortillas. In the chicken one, there was really not enough meat. Also, I was expecting a hint of cilantro in my quessadillas or in my guacamole. But nothing.

To conclude, it was not bad. Just not as flavorful as I hoped for.

Vienna
“Tex-Mex Minimum”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family (with two small children) and father went to this location for lunch yesterday after having a positive experience the year before there. While we liked it previously, it was a big disappoint this time. My father and I both ordered burritos. His burrito had very little meat, despite boasting three different kinds. Both our burritos were bland and lacked flavor and both of our dishes were accompanied by 6-10 chips (you could literally see most of the bottom of the basket). While I understand that it is tourist spot on a busy beach, it was minimal food and flavor for maximum pricing. It is strange to go to a Tex-Mex place and not even get chips and salsa on the table...

What was not lacking was the service! The waitstaff was courteous and prompt and very understanding of my difficult three-year-old. Sadly, the food did not match the service and if we return, it will only be for Margaritas.