“Meh ... not impressed”

Dining options: Late Night
montreal
“Meh ... not impressed”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I ordered food for take out with 3 of my friends and 2 of us were disappointed. I think I was hopping for a little bit more of flavors and genuine Mexican taste. I ordered chicken and beef quesadillas and they were the most ordinary ones that I ever had : cheese + meat + 2 tortillas. In the chicken one, there was really not enough meat. Also, I was expecting a hint of cilantro in my quessadillas or in my guacamole. But nothing.

To conclude, it was not bad. Just not as flavorful as I hoped for.

• Visited August 2014

Vienna
“Tex-Mex Minimum”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family (with two small children) and father went to this location for lunch yesterday after having a positive experience the year before there. While we liked it previously, it was a big disappoint this time. My father and I both ordered burritos. His burrito had very little meat, despite boasting three different kinds. Both our burritos were bland and lacked flavor and both of our dishes were accompanied by 6-10 chips (you could literally see most of the bottom of the basket). While I understand that it is tourist spot on a busy beach, it was minimal food and flavor for maximum pricing. It is strange to go to a Tex-Mex place and not even get chips and salsa on the table...

What was not lacking was the service! The waitstaff was courteous and prompt and very understanding of my difficult three-year-old. Sadly, the food did not match the service and if we return, it will only be for Margaritas.

• Visited August 2014
Millbrook, New York
“Eat in or take out (to eat on the beach)”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Lobster guacamole....what a great combo. Prices were fair and we did not have to wait long for our order even though they were busy.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great location, good prices, nice drinks ....went with the family ..we all enjoyed it....can't beat the location.

Arlington, Massachusetts
“Margarita's!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Right on the road next to Short Sands Beach in York, Maine. Sit outside if you can. While I did not order the nachos, I saw them go by and WOW the plate was enormous and looked yummie. Borrito's and lettuce wraps were great! They have Mexican beer, and great Margarita's!