“Nice place to bring family”

York's Wild Kingdom Zoo and Fun Park
More attraction details
Owner description: This amusement park and zoo has something for every member of the family, from a petting zoo and kiddie rides for the tots, to mini-golf and a Haunted House to thrill visitors of all ages.
Madbury, New Hampshire
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice place to bring family”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I took her children, ages 3,6,7,11 to the zoo today. We actually came on Monday, but the weather was horrible. We asked the ticket booth what we could do, only being able to be there 20 mins, and they gave us a rain check to come back. That was really nice. We enjoyed our day today, the kids loved the zoo and feeding the animals, and had a lot of fun on the rides. My only complaints are that the bathrooms are too few and small. Also, I do not like that there are no designated smoking areas. People were smoking everywhere, and myself, being pregnant, did not enjoy walking through all of the smoke. Other than that, its a great place to bring your family.

Visited July 2013

Palm Harbor, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kickin' it old school”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you want to visit a fun park that hasn't been updated, this is the place to be. See, I went there as a kid and am happy it is still that way. A lot of the same amusements i.e. fun house. My kids' favorite was the butterfly greenhouse. It isn't a huge zoo, but great for the area's size. Huge fried dough for lunch!

1 Thank CReed25
Troy, Michigan
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Animals and Rides”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a small zoo with decent selection of animals. The animals are housed in mostly cages and not in habitat areas like one would see in larger zoos. Our kids who are 7 & 4 had fun. The rides are fun, but are on par with what one would find at a county fair. The beach is an easy walk from the park along with access to all the beach shops and restaurants. We were there using special VIP tickets that my husband got via where he was working for $11 which seemed fair. However I don't think we would have went if we had to pay the full price of $22.

Malden, Massachusetts
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Fun Inexpensive Zoo”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went to this zoo on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. The cost to get in was $15 which is really not much these days. The zoo was very clean, staff was knowledgible and pleasant. Was suprised to see large animals including lions, and so many monkeys. My kids especially loved the butterfly kingdom. As for the amusement park, it's really for young children (under 10), and the games were inexpensive. Would we go back? Absolutely!

2 Thank weluv2travelanywhere
Dieppe, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Small zoo”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went to this zoo as it was up the road from our hotel it was a small zoo we did the whole zoo pretty quick ... They had camel rides for 5 $ which was pretty cool that made the zoo my 9 month old daughter loved the deers they come right up to you :) I found the zoo to have a lot of birds! Still trying to decide if it was worth the 14 $ admission! It was an ok experience