“Nice Place to Get Coffee In The Morning”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Daily Grind Cafe

Daily Grind Cafe
Ranked #47 of 104 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
hartford
“Nice Place to Get Coffee In The Morning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Cute little "coffee place" with indoor seating and a patio. My Wife and I as well as my Son and his Wife enjoyed sitting outside in the mornings when it was quiet. Theyr are little birds and chipmunks that my Daughter-In-Law enjoyed. My Son was happy that they had "WiFi" as he packed his "Ipad" but the motel where we were staying did not provide this service.

Visited July 2011

York
“Sandwhich al Fresco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

It doesn't take a lengthy review to say: Great sandwiches and the best patio (for sunshine) in York Beach. You'll always find a seat and can relax and enjoy a great deli experience.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank pcyork
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Good coffee, weird atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

We've been here a number of times, mostly for coffee. It's a bit overpriced but done well and service is quick. Baked goods are fine, and the bagels are your standard fare too. They have a nice patio outside. The staff can be cranky and there is a bizarre tshirt display on one wall full of jingoistic slogans. It appears they might be for sale but I didn't ask and they were enough to make me not want to go back any more.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank n0rtheasttraveler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never! Going! Back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

OH...MY...GOD!!! never again...unbelievable. How hard is it to take a simple coffee order? I was there waiting for 3 coffees for what felt like days and they were subpar at best. And they were rude when they finally delivered my order...yup, never going back!

1 Thank Jkessler1
Boston, Massachusetts
“dishonesty with a smile”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

A regular at York Beach, we've been coming here for over 20 years, and for some reason I continue to give this place a chance ! No more, their muffins are overpriced and dry and their coffee is brewed just OK. After a recent trip for a much needed coffee the reasons why I chose not to return came back vividly. Watch out for the deceitful price board..."its just a guide" per the employee there that seems to know everything..... as for the guide of prices nothing came close to what I was charged. After an interesting conversation on his choice of business practices I could no longer tolerate the insulting manner in which I was being spoken to. Note taken...I will never return.

3 Thank moeisha