“Great food - Great service”
Review of Panda Sakura - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Sakura
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 13, 2013

A typical Chinese restaurant with excellent and very friendly service. A nice change from all the "seafood".

There are newer reviews for Panda Sakura

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I always have to stop in when I visit York. The scorpion bowls are probably the best anywhere. The food is very good especially the seafood dishes. The atmosphere is what makes the place if you are the type to go out for drinks and dinner without being stuffy. The place is always filled with locals and they have no problem striking up conversation. Saturdays are hilarious with Karaoke as there doesn't seem to be one shy person in York.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Ok, we were there last month. Me and my young son stopped in for a bite. The food was greasy, veggies not plentiful and no taste. The chicken fingers were absolutely gross. I had to spit it out. My son did like them. I was worried he might get sick from eating them. I had a draft beer to wash it all down, hoping the alcohol would kill any possible bad food we ate. MSG galore..that's what I felt when I left there. When my husband joined us, we walked the entire York beach and back to walk off this unpleasant food. Luckily my husband missed out eating with us. I talked about this Chinese food experience on our walk

Reviewed August 13, 2013

keep your receipt or watch you cc bill. an interesting kind of a dive, average food, Asian variety, friendly staff BUT.....

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I got some take out here and it wasn't bad. Service was really fast, the food is reasonably priced and the location is central. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable. There is a bar area and a decent amount of seating. I would eat there again.