“HUGE bagels”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Delicious, and worth checking out. My favorite is the French toast bagel. They have a bunch of yummy flavors and sandwich combos. It is small and usually very crowded but the line moves quickly. Parking is limited, but so worth the hassle! Love starting the day with a bagel on the beach!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

While the bagels and cream cheese are very good, the service leaves much to be desired. The owner and his son are sullen and sometimes rude. I watched the owner put a customer's 3 bags of bagels on the floor because she was taking too long. The son left my husband hanging mid order to wait on someone he knew. I've seen the owner loudly criticize his employees. Too bad they're the only bagel shop in town.

3  Thank otis011
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

It was a decent bagel but I've had better. The coffee was almost too hot and I've never said that before. Sleeves for the cups would be helpful. They did have a lot to choose from in both bagels and coffee and the service was fast.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were looking for an espresso and saw this charming place. It was decorated so pretty out front with all the fall decorations! The inside was charming, and warm, and had a great vibe to it. You order at a counter, then take your drink/food into a dining area with cool, eclectic furniture (I loved the hardwood floors). My friend had the espresso, and I had a hot chocolate. Both were very good. We also had a delicious muffin. Had I been here longer, I would have gone back for a real lunch. Good service, too.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is one of the most well run bagel establishments I have ever visited. The line is often long, but, before you know it, they are taking your order. The person who handles your order and takes your money (unfortunately they don't take credit cards), generally does not do the food preparation.

Been to Bagel Basket? Share your experiences!