We had booked a room for two nights. We were a bit early - so while the landlady found out if our room was ready, we enjoyed a cup of coffee sitting on the terrace - and the view. The room number 120 - was a pleasant surprise - full sea view and a balcony. The room was spacy, everything was clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was OK - being Europeans we really appreciated the special bread and the eggs (some cheese would have been nice also). Would not mind coming back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine