Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant
$84
$94
$90
BestWestern.com
Sunrise Motel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
Sands by the Sea(York Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$125
Stage Neck Inn(York Harbor)
$315
$295
Travelocity
Cliff House Maine(Cape Neddick)(Great Value!)
$609
York Harbor Inn(York Harbor)(Great Value!)
$189
$152
Hotwire.com
Union Bluff Hotel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
Lighthouse Inn and Carriage House(York Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsthe main houselusty familywatching the boatsprivate deckfront porchbuffet styleshuffle boardegg casseroleclassic mainenew englandboats comingcrows nestadirondack chairsview of the waterthe entire propertyyork riverlobster
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We have eaten at Dockside Restaurant many times, but this was our first stay at the Dockside Guest Quarters. We are already planning to come back before the end of the summer. It is a lovely inn, historic and very well cared for. The pride of ownership is apparent in everything, including the upkeep of the well-planned landscape, green expanses of lawn dotted with beautiful perennials, mature trees and a gazebo, overlooking the picture-perfect harbor.
We were delighted with our room with a fireplace and view (#123) away from the main house. My husband does not usually care for B&B's, preferring our solitude when traveling but we had much privacy. Breakfast was delicious and I took it back to watch the boats and birds off our private deck. We borrowed the inn's nice bikes to tour York Harbor. During our three night stay, we also visited York Beach, Ogunquit and the Stonewall Kitchen, plus golfed one day. My faves took place on the lovely grounds though, having tea and baked treats on the front porch in the afternoon and a lovely sunset dinner at the Dockside (nice to be steps away!)
Lovely stay! Perfect!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Quiet and peaceful with a beautiful ocean view. My wife, toddler and I stayed for a wedding this past weekend (held right on the grounds off the main house with a spectacular ocean view). Our room had a kitchenette and a separate room where our son's portable crib fit perfectly. The bed was very comfortable and I had the best two nights of sleep that I have had in a long time. Our stay was the definition of relaxing and we look forward to returning many more times in the coming years. The guest quarters was immaculate and very well kept. The service was impeccable and the restaurant onsite is a culinary gem. An ideal setting for a wedding and a wonderful getaway for our little family. We will cherish many happy memories from our stay and look forward to staying again to make many more memories. If you are looking for a relaxing and picturesque place to stay while in the York, ME area, look no further and book your stay at Dockside Guest Quarters.

Room Tip: If traveling with a young child Room 116 in the Lookout building was perfect with a separate room complete with a twin bed and kitchenette. The pictures from the room I have attached show you the view from this room. Any room would be perfect for couples. Quiet, relaxing, and a nice breeze off the ocean. Enjoy!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed one night in a room with an alcove (actually a separate room) with a young child and it was perfect. Great yard for playing and beach for walking and boat watching. The ocean view was great and the breakfast was amazing. Very well maintained older resort. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Close to everything, but away from the noisy crowds! We spent Memorial Day weekend here and we had perfect weather to enjoy our perfect view! Recommendation, reserve a room with a deck and ocean view! Picture perfect sunrises and sunsets! The staff, warm and genuinely happy to help you have a perfect trip! As for the restaurant, definately a MUST! The Drunken Lobster Saute and Tournedos of Beef...mouth watering! Don't forget to leave room for dessert!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I made reservations in February for a long weekend in August. I will write a full review after our stay. However, I called last week to obtain some information about the room. After giving my name and dates of stay, I asked the person who answered the phone if she could help me with a question about the room, I received an ordinary bland statement of " if I can". I will be paying $265.00 per night, for three nights stay. For this price I would expect the person to state, " I can certainly help you" . I am hoping that this is not an indication of the level of customer service I will experience.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank denis13043
guestquarters, Owner at Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

I am sorry that our staff member probably didn’t use the best choice of words. It would appear that they were helpful to the guest since their choice of words was his only complaint. We all miss-speak or use words that don’t truly reflect our meaning sometimes, I don’t think it is fair to make a snap judgment on one such incident.