We recently stayed at Dockside & couldn't have been more pleased. The views from all over the property & from our private deck were of a quaint marina & inlet with the ocean in the distance. Our room was comfortable & immaculate. Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of choices, quiche, baked eggs, pastries, toasts, yogurt, fruit etc. Served in a lovely colonial house. We had dinner in their restaurant on the screened porch overlooking the water. Excellent gourmet food. We usually stay in Kennebunkport which is always very expensive & crowded. York Harbor will be our new destination. We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine