“Wish I had driven in sooner!”

Coppa Magica Gelato
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in York
Description: Real Italian gelato, sorbetto, and tiramisu made fresh on site daily, as well as custom gelato cakes, Italian coffees, and specialty drinks including gelato lattes. Open 7 days, noon-night, May 16 - Oct.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had passed this place a few times since they opened last year and had never gone in. Thank heavens we finally did. The place has a fantastic breadth of flavors and the quality is superb. Of note, some of the choices are dairy free, which thrilled my lactose-intolerant wife. Very nice people run the place. We are going to be regulars now!

1  Thank Hudson8Northeast

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This gelataria opened last year and I give the owners a big round of applause for bringing homemade Gelato to York maine. Lots of places for ice cream in town and I don't think any of them make their own. The husband and wife team brought recipes back from Rome with them and serving the best Gelato around. The selection varies daily but there is always one that will be your favorite. I had a duo dish with 2 flavors. The pistachio was incredible and the chocolate amazing. They opitimize freindly, local service. I haven't been in since they opened for the season this year but I am soon to be due.
They are located on the South side of RTE 1 in York that is thee residence withe gelato shop on the side. Easy to pass by heading North Bound and can be dangerous entering their driveway/entrance from the N bound side since there is no turn lane. Better to travel a bit further up,turn into Whipporwill, trun around and head back S. Don't u-turn! The York police take notice on RTE one and surely have quotas to fill for the season.
Enjoy the Gelato!

1  Thank Bahman89147
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this gelato shop this weekend and wish we tried it sooner. They had many flavors of gelato to choose from...a flavor for everyone's taste. The owners were behind the counter taking orders and were extremely friendly. We actually drove by this shop last summer...look for the sign and be sure to stop in...you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I love gelato and this place is wonderful. First noticed it last summer and have been back several times. Very friendly owner and his wife run the place. You will love. it. Waited all winter for it to reopen.

1  Thank susan s