“Great Burgers!”

Wild Willy's Burgersj
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Quick service, good prices and excellent burgers. The fries were a little on the soggy side for my taste but the burger made up for it... If you're looking for a fancy burger joint, this is not the place but if you want a good burger, without waiting forever...this is the place. Would definitely go back if in the area!

Visited June 2014

Staten Island, New York, United States
“Mouth Watering!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

So here we are, sitting in a booth waiting for our burgers with high expectations. Hold on a second, we have to pick up the burgers at the counter......awesome. delicious burgers. your chose of Tender Bison, Certified Angus or Pineland Farms all natural beef. One order of fries fed 5 people. Enjoy, as we travel the country for our Ambitvip.com conferences we will let you know what we come up with. On to Manchester, NH

“Yum!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Worth it! Juicy, flavorful burgers and fresh cut fries made from Maine potatoes! Order at a counter and seat yourself but SO much better than fast food. Support your local businesses!!

York Beach, Maine
“Great Burger on the way to the Beach!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have passed by Willy's for the past 2 years and finally stopped in since there are no fast food burgers in York unless you travel south to Kittery/Outlets. I got a nice burger w mushrooms, cheese and horseradish sauce, can't remember the name of it but it was good. They do ask for a temp when you order and I ordered MED which was a bit pinker than I expected but it was sill good. The place is always packed for lunch and dinner hour. I was in round 2pm and there was no line and the order was filled within 10 mins for my TO ORDER burger. Next time I am in I will definitley select something from the specials menu which had a POUTIN burger that was topped with the canadian specialty of local cheese curd and gravy whcih you can get on their fries too. Being from the west Coast my favorite burger is IN and OUT and no one can match it here on the East Coast. I liked their option for "Protein" Style" which is their famous dble/dble wrapped in crisp iceberg leaves. I'll see if Wild Willy's can fill that request next time.
If you need a burger on the fly to the beach stop in you will not be disappointed. Prices reflect the quality over fast food options, +$7 and up for a burger and the options but it's better than most of the other, limited burger options in York, York Beach. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, MN
“Good burger - would be even better if they had local tap beer”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Saw the tap rootbeer pictures on the website and thought they would have a couple tap beers - but they only had bottled beer and not microbrew. We all liked our burgers - to get a 5, I would prefer a better bun and fries that aren't as greasy. As someone mentioned below, herbed fries with olive oil and rosemary are a good option.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very loud due to all the kids - just a note for people who may be looking to avoid young children and the noise.

Visited June 2014