“Juicy burger”

Wild Willy's Burgersj
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in York
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Upscale burgers including Bison, Natural, and Prime. All Natural Chicken. Fresh cut Maine potato fries. Fresh fruit drinks and frappes. Beer and wine.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Nice selection of interesting burgers plus a gluten free bun option. Meat selection of bison, organic, or angus. The fries are delicious, especially the herb fries. I had the "rio ", nice bit of heat, but not overpowering. Delightful lunch!

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice little spot to grab a burger in the land of lobster rolls. Burgers are fresh and juicy, buns are tasty with some character and there are lots of imaginative sounding options! Fries are homemade and the root beer on tap is nice.

BUT, we ate here on a slow, early season afternoon and the fries were soggy and not terribly warm. My Santa Fe burger sounded great, but throwing canned, chopped green chilis on a plain burger was not that impressive when burger/fries/drinks add up to almost $30 for 2.

1  Thank Northern_Explorer1
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I gave up hamburgers for Lent and this was my first one after 40 days and 40 nights. I don't know if it was because I hadn't had an amazing burger in so long or if it was just that good but this burger was one of the best burgers I have ever tasted. I got a BBQ Bubba Burger. I want to go back and get every burger on the menu now. GO. EAT. ENJOY. I am going to tell all my friends about this place and I WILL BE RETURNING!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We've eaten here every June for three or so years. They serve burgers and fries and they are both superb. My favorite is the porterhouse burger it is expensive but well worth it. You must give this place a try! I also just found out that they had a place in Rochester New Hampshire which I will try when I am next there as well as a joint in South Portland Maine.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We live here. We eat at Wild Willy's often. We love the food. Fries are fresh, not frozen. Burgers are thick and cooked to order. They offer beef or bison. There are plenty of toppings or none at all, your choice. Beverages include soft drinks and a few choices for beer. My favorite is the mocha frappe! The owners are very friendly. Order at the counter and wait for a booth or outdoor table. Call-ahead service avoids the lines completely (and the place does attract a sizable line in the summer). You could get it to-go and take it to one of several beaches a few miles away, but then you'd miss the murals on the dining room walls. This place is gem, and should be on every York visitor's dining list!