“yummy”

Cuisines: Pizza
maine
“yummy”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

Get the small pizzas or the toasted ham and cheese sub, everythings good thouigh, i miss this pizza sometimes!

1 Thank MaineHybrid

Kittery, maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was shocked”
Reviewed August 11, 2009

My partner & I called to place an order. While placing the order the line went dead. I called back to place the order in full and went to pick up our order 10 minutes later. When I gave my name at the counter a double order was place in front of me. To my shock they expected me to pay for 2 pizza's and 2 subs. The order was placed from the same phone 30 seconds later. A rude man yelled "you have to pay it's policy". There was no explaining as the rude man/owner was not listening. The sad thing is the food was great ( we just moved to York) and we will not go back nor will will tell any of our many many many friends. Their loss... Wildcat is much much much better and will get our business.

“Great food and a good prise too”
Reviewed March 13, 2009

Been my favorite Sub and pizza shop for 20 years.
Both the food and service are excellent!
Check it out, you will not be disappointed.

York, ME
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

I have been going to YHOP for years and they are consistent, affordable and tasty. Their Italian sub is the best in town and stuffed full. Their pizza is pretty good too!

Maine
“The Best! Dont Listen To Bad Reviews!!!!! Go Melphews!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2008

This place rocks! I have lived in my town for my whole life, this place has always been there. Always good and the same every single time. The greek atmosphere is amazing in there!!!!!!!! Whatever you want to call it.... House of Greece, YHOP, Melphews, York House, or pizza place.... this place is the best!