“Yummy”

York House of Pizza
Ranked #55 of 111 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 2, 2012

They were the only place open on a late dark stormy night.
but, WOW Great pizza and very cold sodas

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Took Hawaiian Pizza back to our B and B and ate it on the Room Deck. Really good pizza, friendly service and terrific value for money.
The Ice Cream Parlour round the corner is excellent too, have some ice cream cake.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

Get the small pizzas or the toasted ham and cheese sub, everythings good thouigh, i miss this pizza sometimes!

1  Thank MaineHybrid
Reviewed August 11, 2009

My partner & I called to place an order. While placing the order the line went dead. I called back to place the order in full and went to pick up our order 10 minutes later. When I gave my name at the counter a double order was place in front of me. To my shock they expected me to pay for 2 pizza's and 2 subs. The order was placed from the same phone 30 seconds later. A rude man yelled "you have to pay it's policy". There was no explaining as the rude man/owner was not listening. The sad thing is the food was great ( we just moved to York) and we will not go back nor will will tell any of our many many many friends. Their loss... Wildcat is much much much better and will get our business.

Reviewed March 13, 2009

Been my favorite Sub and pizza shop for 20 years.
Both the food and service are excellent!
Check it out, you will not be disappointed.