“not good!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“not good!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I got takeout from this restaurant for my family and we were all disappointed. We've eaten a lot of chinese food at a lot of different places and this food was horrible, not even close to being 'the best in new england' as some have mentioned below. We got both chicken and beef dishes and the meat was so deep fried it tasted more like flour than meat. The beef in our beef and broccoli dish was grey and slimy, so gross! The lo mein was greasy and just unappealing, even the fortune cookies tasted stale. We will never eat here again and I would never recommend it.

• Visited August 2012

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Best Chinese food in New England”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great food! The best chinese food I have had in New England.
Full bar with large TV for just a quick stop or taking in a game or event.

Visited March 2012
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Revisited Green Leaves”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We revisited the Green Leaves Restaraunt on Rte 1 York Maine as we had heard that they had recently put in a fresh Sushi Bar. Not only have they put the Sushi bar in, but they upgraded all of the furniture, silverware, hanging shades etc. They took out the lobster tank and put more seating in. We were there for lunch and the menus have been updated to accommodate Sushi Lunch specials. The food was excellent and the Sushi combo plate that I had for $ 8.95 was unreal (good). Great quantity and variation for that price along with as fresh as you will find. Therefore, I will have to upgrade my rating. I have always been one who will give a place a second try even though my prior time was not good. To many of us have a number of good meals at a restaraunt and if we catch one bad meal, we never go back. Try it folks especially if you like fresh Sushi.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank bruno j
York Beach, Maine
“Fast Service—Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This is definitely fast service which it is good for the lunch crowd. Most food does contain MSG. Good prices.

• Visited April 2012
ogunquit, me
“Food is always excellent here!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Have eaten here numerous times and the food is always wonderful!!! They just added a sushi bar and you can have a cocktail here with your meal!!!!! Great friendly staff!!!

Visited March 2012