“I won't be able to stay away ...”

Rossi's Italian Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in York
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Real Italian bakery 35 years in the North End of Boston January to mid February hours Friday 11-7 Saturday and Sunday 10-6 call to see if we have your speciality !
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“I won't be able to stay away ...”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stopped in last night after dinner upstairs. Wow! What a great selection of deliciousness. Between four of us, we selected a variety of their Italian desserts, and each one was better than the last. My favorite was the cannoli, with a crispy shell and a creamy but not-too sweet filling (perfect). Another in our party thought the "lobster tail" took top prize, with a flaky pastry and luscious filling - again, perfect. The lemon tarts and the lime tarts - usually my first choices! - were top prizes for the other two in our party. Yuuummm.

The service was delightful! This is exactly what you want anywhere, but especially in a vacation area. It's so refreshing to have service with smiles and enthusiasm.

We're looking forward to going back over the weekend and through the summer. Can't wait to try the pizza, the bread, and to continue our tasting cruise through the bakery items ...

1 Thank sscgirl

Gilford, NH
“Great Italian Bakery”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were staying at the Union Bluff Hotel and were fortunate to have this bakery in the first floor of our hotel. This is a very good bakery with a lot of great choices.....cupcakes, cannolis, cookies, the list goes on!

We didn't get a chance to try their pizza at lunch, but something tells me its probably really good. A must stop location at Short Sands at York Beach.

1 Thank zekesidney
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“So Delicious!!! Authentic and also creative!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place from the second I walked in! I have already visited at least 6 times! Its that good. Cannolis are perfect, and come in two sizes. All the traditional italian breads, cookies and desserts that you can imagine, and more! Pizza, calzones, fancy cupcakes, and delightful breakfast pastries. They are all displayed well, and the staff are taught to go through them all with you and answer any questions...its great! And so well priced, I dont feel like Im being taken advantage of, like in so many other tourist areas and in the north end. I am so delighted to have a real Italian bakery near home! Thank you!

2 Thank Divinity22
“Better than Mikes, Better than Modern”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I've driven past this little bakery half a dozen times leaving work, on Friday I decided to stop and give it a try. I'm so happy I did! The service was warm, friendly, and prompt. They have a great selection of all the Italian classics, plus Sicilian pizza. I grabbed two mini cannolis and a sfogliatelle and they were incredible. The lovely lady that waited on me (maybe the owner?) also threw a cream puff in the bag, needless to say, it was devoured before leaving the parking lot. Give this place a try, you will not regret it!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Wanderlust717
Granby, Massachusetts
“Don't walk by this bakery...”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

If you have a sweet tooth then you have to indulge at Rossi's. Their cupcakes are awesome and they have a yellow cake topped with a half white and chocolate frosting that's perfect for sharing.

Visited May 2013