“Great food”

Ranked #40 of 111 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Ruby's has four distinct areas to enjoy. Our dining area has a great view of our cooks hand making our brick oven pizzas. Our indoor pub has a relaxed atmosphere with large, comfortable chairs. Our enclosed patio area is a great option for those seeking outdoor seating when the weather is nice. Our enclosed "deck" has 11 high-def widescreen tv's with the NFL ticket as well as games for the kids. We also feature 14 beers on tap, and full wine & liquor service.
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

The food was outstanding will definitely go back again

There are newer reviews for Ruby's Wood Grill

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I dinned at this establishment again last night. Their wood fired pizza is very tasty and plentiful. Their prices are very reasonable and they have an extensive menu from burgers to seafood. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I just HAD to make this post as my Husband, son and I were driving from Niagara Falls to York, Maine and, after a nightmare of a drive, we found Ruby's. We arrived at about 10:10pm only to find that the kitchen was closed. The hostess who greeted us informed us that the kitchen was closed. I told her that we had been driving for over 15 hours and was starving! It was then that one of the bartenders stepped in and told us that he might be able to check with the kitchen to see if they could make us a pizza.
We were delighted to hear that they could accomodate us. We sat at the bar, had a couple of drinks and had two of the best tasting pizzas that we have had in a long time.
How refreshing it was to find a place that looks out for the customer first and foremost. Ruby's kitchen closed at 10 that night. Their hours are clearly posted on the front door. They did NOT have to serve us past closing hours, yet, they did. Now, THAT'S what I call customer service! We WILL be back!
Thank you Frankie and Anthony! You made three very irritable, tired people very happy:)

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My family and I ate here on our trip to York. The food was great. We had pizza and my husband had the Half and Half; pulled pork and ribs. He said there was a lot of fat on the ribs, but the pulled pork, coleslaw and beans were amazing.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We saw a Rubys menu in our hotel room which was just right across the street from Rubys! Huge menu, lots of choices so traveling with 4 adults and 2 kids we thought it would be the perfect place, we werent impressed. It wasnt terrible but wasnt terrific, we will skip it the next time we are in the area. The server was pleasant and very welcoming however she didnt visit us much to see if we needed anything, she did realize I needed a refill, she said I will be right back and NEVER came back, so I never got that refill! She never did remember. Our children both got the spagetti and meatballs and neither of them liked it, there was not enough sauce to cover the noodles and the little bit of sauce that was there had big chunks of zuchini in it, which was not listed on the menu! Luckily the entrees are HUGE both kids ate off my plate :)
The kids did enjoy watching them flip dough though :)

1  Thank 2kdz_momma

Been to Ruby's Wood Grill? Share your experiences!