“Greatest clam chowder!!!”
Review of Lobster Cove

Lobster Cove
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Offers a Maine dining experience while overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Our family priced menu includes traditional Maine seafood, along with chicken and beef choice which can be enjoyed with your favorite cocktail. Come relax and enjoy the freindly service and tranquil scenery.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Creamy, and absolutly delicious....truly...the best i ever had!!!!! Also the twin lobsters for 19.99 was great, and we had a choice of vegetavkes to go with it. The dessert was very cool too: it was the bread pudding with whiskey....very good for the price....and on top of that the view is breathtaking! To have your meal, good company and then see the ocean in front of you...well lets be honest...my husband and I have been going to York Beach for the last 28th years, and we love the place, and the people are so nice...you just dont want vacation to stop!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Twin lobsters for $19.99 is a great deal and my friends certainly enjoyed their dinner. I had the clam strips which were good although they could have been hotter. They never offer any other vegetables other than corn on the cob and I find that annoying. I try to limit carbs and when you don't eat potatoes and all they offer is corn, that doesn't leave you with much to choose from. A side salad from what I remember was $5.99. Seriously, for a salad? I find the prices on the high side. There are many other restaurants that I would rather go to in York that offer better food. But I will say the view is great; definitely sit up on the upper level for the best views.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

the restaurant had a wide selection. We were seated promptedlyand was asked if we wanted to sit at a table facing the ocean. Of course we wanted to, so we did. the menu consisted of mostly seafood. They also had beef. I had the beef, my sons had the seafood. Was more than enough, left full. I would eat there again

Reviewed July 26, 2012

A little pricey but well worth it. Located within walking distance to York harbor motel and cottages. They have indoor and outdoor dining

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had the pot roast, I thought it was delicious. The restaraunt has a great view of the ocean and long sands beach.