“Awesome”

Fat Tomato Grill
Ranked #24 of 110 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with my daughter and both of us agreed that we have never had a better grilled chicken sandwich EVER! Such a cute place and wide variety of choices - I can't wait to go back and try something else - sweet potato fries with the tiger sauce were amazing. Highly recommend to any and all!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stopped late afternoon for a sandwich and hot dog to go. The food and service was very good as well as extensive list of hamburgers, hot dogs as well as sandwiches.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

A little j=hole n the wall spot in York Harbor. Menu more expansive than I expected. My wife had soup (freshly made) and I thought th salad was quite nice. Staff friendly and helpful. I will go back

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Simple diner serving excellent freshly prepared food at a very reasonable price. Called whilst passing on way to York Harbour following a recommendation, which was fully endorsed by our visit. There are many overpriced and overrated eateries in this area but this certainly isn't one of them.

1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This restaurant is a real gem in the town of York. Don't look for atmosphere or fancy digs, but if you have a hankering for really good, inexpensive food, this is the place to go. I had the harvest burger that was a homemade veggie burger. It was one of the best I have ever eaten. My friends had the turkey sandwich with stuffing and a meatball sub. The turkey was roasted to perfection, the stuffing like grandma used to make, and the meatballs homemade. We shared an order of sweet potato fries. Our orders arrived in no time. As I said, this place ain't fancy, but the food is really delicious. It is our second time going there and both experiences were positive! Highly recommend it!

Been to Fat Tomato Grill? Share your experiences!