“Quick service good food!”
Review of China Bistro - CLOSED

China Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My daughter &hi we're exhausted after our day on the ocean and just wanted to grab quick takeout. I was amazed to see they have. Children's menu with all of the typical Chinese food so I didn't have to buy my daughter an adult meal. The food was delicious and it was ready in no time. I paid extra and got the beef fried rice with my meal. If you like beef fried rice you've got to give it a try. MIT was different than any I've ever had because it was lighter colored and had just a tiny spicy kick to it. The beef teriyaki was THE BEST I have ever had. Give his place a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stay on occasion at the Microtel hotel next door to this Chinese restaurant. I am glad we finally decided to walk over and try the China Bistro. We ate here for lunch and was pleasantly surprised with the lunch specials that we had selected. The service was quick and efficient and the food was good and piping hot. We look forward to stopping here again on our next trip to the area.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The service was good, very quick. The food was good but not great. It's proximity to the Microtel Inn and Suites we stayed at would have been it's biggest draw. Don't go out of your way for this restaurant but if you are staying at the Wyndham hotel close by and are craving Chinese, China Bistro is passable.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Tired of seafood we headed to China Bistro after reading other reviews and were not disappointed. We were the last customers arriving 30 minutes before closing. We were not rushed out the door in fact the owner spent time talking to us since both of her children are living in our home town. The food was well prepared and presented. it ranks up with the best Chinese food that I have ever had. The restaurant is large but comfortable.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had enjoyed my dinner, but my wife thought it was bland Would think twice about going back. Usually Chinese restaurant gives you chow mein noodles with the mustard and duck sauce, here the duck sauce was in a squeeze bottles and no mustard was served