“Eh...ok”
Review of China Bistro - CLOSED

China Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff, quick, eat in or take out. Crab rangoons were great, sesame chicken and general tsao's chicken were pretty good. chicken fingers had too much batter and were greasy, fried rice had a strong pepper flavor, thai red curry chicken with vegetables wasn't even edible. Ok food overall.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

You can order in or out, just across from the Microtel Hotel. We sat at the restaurant, which is a pleasant place and had excellent quick service. Food was delicious and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This year my husband and I decided to try China Bistro on Easter Sunday. We were not disappointed. The buffet featured a delicious baked ham in addition to the usual Chinese selections that are always very good. We usually come to the Sunday buffet at least once a month and are thoroughly satisfied with the selection, freshness, and taste of the food. Now we will make the China Bistro Easter buffet a tradition.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I got the wonton soup(pork)-$2.95, the cold fresh lobster spring roll (2 for $6.50), and the chicken with broccoli ($9.25) to go. I was greatly surprised to see that the wonton soup was loaded with cabbage, broccoli, big chunks of pork and at least 4 giant pork wontons... it was really yummy and a lot of food for the price! As for the lobster spring rolls, I'd skip the lobster part as there was very little in each, but, they were bursting with crisp fresh veggies and fresh mint... by the time I had finished my soup and rolls I was full! The chicken with broccoli was good as well, very moist chicken but as with a lot of chinese it was swimming in brown sauce but it was tasty and at least 2 meals worth.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed at the Microtel Inn and just walked over & had lunch on our first day in town. The owner was so personable, she treated us like she had known us for years. The interior is tastefully decorated and pleasant, not your typical Chinese eatery. The prices were reasonable and the food, tastey. I ordered Shrimp with Lobster sauce off the lunch menu but unexpectedly, the sauce was brown not white. I suppose it was a different variety than I am used to but it was still good. My husband ordered the Sesame Chicken and had no complaints either. The Crab Rangoon was crispy but not over done. We had top notch service and I would definately eat here again on our travels! Thanks for a enjoyable meal!