“Typical Chineese fast Food - Great when you have the craving” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Yarmouth, Maine
“Typical Chineese fast Food - Great when you have the craving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is a great take-out place I like that it is local to me. The menu choices are quite big for a small place like this but the combination plates are a little restrictive - i am always making a substitution as I can never find just the combinaiton of items I want. The Wonton soup is good. There are tables in the restaurant but the dining area gets no stars in my book . but for Take Out this place does very well.

Visited March 2012

“Better than before.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

The food here is not great, but has definitely improved in the last few months. It is a family run business and I think they try hard to satisfy their customers. For quick basic Chinese take out, it is acceptable food and reasonably priced. My family and I have never gotten sick from their food! We take out fairly often, so I feel comfortable that the food is not as bad as some of the other reviewers have indicated. I am a vegetarian, and I love their family style bean curd.

• Visited December 2011
Saint John, Canada
“Not good ...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

We are Chinese so we were looking for euthenic Chinese food, but it was definitely not good food for us. But we really think it's not even good North American Chinese food. The flavor wasn't great and my friend found a hair in her dish. She got the meal for free but still, would never go back.

Visited December 2010
1 Thank MilesInaDay
South Portland, Maine
“This place is great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

I have visited almost every Chinese restaurant within 15 miles of Portland and found this place to be the best. The sweet and sour sauce is nice and red. As with all Chinese not all of it's perfect but if go with traditional like Lo Mein, Sweet & Sour chicken, fried rice you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“It's not that bad.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2011

I'm a local who gets an occasional lunch or PuPu platter. Bottom line is that the food is basic Americanized - probably mostly frozen deep-fried appetizer shopping mall-type "Chinese" food. That being said, the lunches are a good value and I think are tasty, as an unhealthy treat once in a while.

• Visited January 2011