“Great food, great service, wonderful view.”

Royal River Grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Royal River Grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Yarmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yarmouth, Maine
“Great food, great service, wonderful view.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I took a friend here for his birthday. We both found the food absolutely outstanding. The service was quietly efficient and friendly. When my friend declined desert, the waiter told me he had carried a candle and lighter in his pocket since our arrival and was disappointed he was unable to use it!

It is rather expensive ($100 for the both of us), but the meal was so outstanding, that we felt it was worth it. Definitely will be returning!

This restaurant is right on the water affording a lovely view of the boats moored there.

There is an outside deck (covered), too.

• Visited April 2013

Punta Gorda,FL
“Nice but a Bit Pricey”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Visiting with my brother and his wife. Out for a Sunday ride. And stopped here to dine. Food was very good but slightly overpriced.
It was after 1pm and we were given the brunch menu. Good choices. I opted for the Lobster Cakes Benedict . Very tasty cakes with poached eggs and a red pepper sauce. It came with a choice of fries or a farmers salad.
Priced at $16.00. Lobster cakes were very tasty. Salad was soso, but very fresh.

Burlington, Vermont
“an Oasis on a hot day”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was a wonderful highlight of our day in Yarmouth. The 3 appetizers we shared were not only delicious in taste but a feast for our eyes. The wait staff was personable and the deck allowed us to feel part of the scene. We each had a summer cocktail, shared the appetizers and a dish of gelatto for a price that seemed a bargain to us. Not cheap but worth the price.

Gardner, Massachusetts, United States
“royal river”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was our first time here it was good. The service was good. I had a summer mix drink which was nice after a long hot walk. We order the calamari to share and it was one of the best we ever had. I ordered the haddock salad it was very large and good. Matt ordered a burger he ordered it med well to well it comes out so rare that it was falling apart. They took it back and gave him a whole new plate. I would have thought they would have offered to take it off the bill or a dessert for free because by the time they brought it back I was done eating so I just say there while he ate. We will go back and try again because the flavor was good

Omaha, Nebraska
“Peaceful wonderful and delicious!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great restaurant! A nice surprise. Worth the money and the stop. I would definitely go back!!! You won't be disappointed crab cakes awesome!