“Needs wrk.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stopped by this past Sunday hoping to have a great breakfast in the space that was previously occupied by the Seagrass Restaurant. When my friend and I walked in there was no one to greet us. We waited and waited I finally saw a table for 2 with menus on it so we walked over and sat down. Then we waited and waited again for a waitress. Finally, after about 5 minutes a waitress asked if we were being helped. There were only 2 waitresses in this smallish space, so I guess they didn't have assigned tables. She brought us our coffee which was very good and took our order. I ordered the special- the only special on the blackboard for Sunday Brunch- Eggs Benedict. We waited and waited for our order along with other people who were there before us, I think that was because an older gentleman who was out socializing with customers at the counter should have been in the kitchen, where he eventually showed up. Our plates came, my Eggs Benedict for $6.50 had just 2 eggs swimming in hollandaise sauce (which was good, the eggs a bit overcooked.), no garnish, no potatoes. My friend had scrambled eggs,( overdone), english muffin (extra) and potatoes (extra) which were supposed to have peppers and onions but there were about 2 minimal pieces of each. One of the older ladies that was sitting at the counter started to clear tables. There seems to be nobody in charge, nobody to greet you. You might as well go to the Mc Donald's up the street. I might try them one more time at lunch to see if ther is any improvement, but for me, I'll go someplace else for breakfast.

1  Thank baileysmom57

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Newly opened Forest Falls Cafe serves a wonderful home cooked breakfast starting at 7:00 am seven days a week, plus lunch until 2:00 pm. David and his staff greet you with a smile and provide you with friendly efficient service. Enjoy home cooked food with family friends or business.

2  Thank MainelyPatrick