“Wow, what a find!”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
London, Canada
“Wow, what a find!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just driving through Yarmouth, Maine, spotted this place and pulled in. Doesn't look like much from the outside. Much nicer inside. Amazing selection of different kinds of sauces and wings. Some other things also, sandwiches, etc. Not open every day of the week.

• Visited March 2013
Aaron P, Manager at Binga's Wingas, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. Very glad you enjoyed your visit.

Springfield, Vermont
“Huge wing selection!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My daugther had been talking up Binga's and being a wing aficionado I had been drying to try it. Finally had the opportunity.
We went there with my young son and a couple of his friends, as well as my daughter's children so there were 9 of us. Binga's is more like a bar that offers food, not that that is a bad thing, but just something to be aware of if you are taking kids. They did have 3 Huge booths so we filled one of those.
The wing selection is one of the bigger ones I have seen... not THE biggest, but better than the chain-y Buffalo Wild Wings for example. Note, you can get your wings "traditional" or smoked, which seems to be their specialty... this with whichever sauce you choose. Note also, that of the wing selections, some of the sauces are actually sauces, and some are dry rubs... and some interesting blends! The menu clearly defines which are which.
Binga's also has quite a variety of other non-wing items on the menu including salads, sandwiches and others so there should be something for everyone.
As others have mentioned, if you want a "nice restaurant atmosphere" or cozy dining, this isn't it, but they don't proclaim to be. If on the other hand you want delicious wings, bar food, and what I might call good football game watching food, by all means go here!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank allenk_007
Aaron P, Manager at Binga's Wingas, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. This was the Portland location, correct?
Topsham, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big with the young crowd, not really for me”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I'd heard from a young neighbor who went to private school in Yarmouth that the food and service were great. I went and the service was really slow and unorganized. Also the food was greasy and soggy. It had good flavor and I took it to go, so it might be better if you eat in... and are younger.

Visited August 2012
Aaron P, Manager at Binga's Wingas, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for the review. Sorry to read that your experience wasn't stellar (we just got on to tripadvisor which is why there is such a delay). If you're willing to give us another try, I would gladly send you a gift card. You can email me at aaron at bingaswingas dot com.
Bowdoinham, Maine
“Awesome Wings”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Bingas Wingas for some wings and beer on the way home from a day out. I will start by saying it is not a family place to go and sit down and have a meal. They have some things other then wings like sandwiches some sides and a few meals like pulled pork and chicken tenders, but its all about the wings. They have their large size nice bar and just three long tables. So people can just sit at the other end with you. So if you don't care for that that's my warning. Along with tvs for sports. So really not a resturaunt style at all. Just a place to have some wings and beer. Well for me anyways. The wing selection was great. So many to choose from. They have them ranked for you as well mild to hot scale. That is helpful to me because I don't like them to be so hot I can't eat them. You have your choice of smoked to whitch I recommend. They are some of the best wings I have had. The service was good to. So if your looking for a place to just chill out and enjoy some wings and have a drink or to as well. Then I recommend Bingas Wingas for some wicked good wings.

• Visited September 2011
Yarmouth, Maine
“OK, but I prefer other alternatives”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Binga's has an interesting decor around the bar, and some large family-style seating booths for those who wish to eat there (but not at the bar). It offers an appealing-sounding variety of chicken wings and other offerings, with a wonderful selection of barbeque sauces to put on them. However, as I left I felt the total bill seemed a bit pricey for what we ate, and the meal didn't sit very well in my stomach (unlike the fare at other BBQ places I like in the Portland area).

• Visited May 2011