“Blink and you'll miss it”

Days Crabmeat and Lobster
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Blink and you'll miss it”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Sept 30
In my viligant search for a better lobster roll, I happened upon Day's. I passed it on the road and had to backtrack. The shack is non-descript but the sign is huge.
I mistakenly went to the adjoining lobster pound and retail store. It didn't have what I was looking for; the man told me to go the window next door.
It took a while to get my order. I waited behind the shack. The wooden benches face Casco Bay which, at low tide, isn't so pretty.
I really enjoyed the simply delicious lobster roll.

Visited September 2013

Franklin, North Carolina
“Great lobster to take home”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

They are great at packaging lobster to take home. Made it through security with no problem. Box even fits under airplane seats. 8 hours later the ice pack was still frozen and the little guys had plenty of life left in them. They were delicious!!!

Balitmore
“Easy first tase of Maine”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

After arriving at Portland airport and starting our drive to Buck's Harbor, this was a perfect lunch stop for the first of many lobster meals. Right off the highway (we got off 1 exit too soon, but still easy to follow Rt 1) it's easy to find. While the front looks out on a busy roadway, the back where there are picnic benches overlooks a marsh and some water. If you're looking to eat there, order at the take out window and then go find a picnic table until they call your number.

Very good traditional lobster rolls with ample big chunks of lobster and not too much mayo served on a butter roll. The menu had other options, but if you're a toursit on your first hours in Maine is there really any other choice than a lobster roll? Lobster rolls was $13.99 (I think) which for those us used to lobster prices "from away" seemed like a decent value - that was until we got further down east and bought lobster directly from the boat. Someone is making a lot on lobster sales these days and it's not the lobstermen who do the hard work.

Bathroom was out back (and appeared a bit rustic). A generator was running when we first sat down which made the tranquil setting a bit less appealing was pleased when it shut off about the same time our food arrived.

• Visited August 2013
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Great lobster rolls”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great seafood at great prices. A little off the beaten path, but always has a line. Outdoor seating only, so dress accordingly.

• Visited September 2013
Canton Center, Connecticut
“I loved the crab roll”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

A simple roadside crab/clam/lobster shack but we loved it. Ask for a heated crab roll with the bun toasted. It was perfect for a quick stop on our way home from Maine. I thought the prices were about average for what we pay elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013