“OMG.... So Gooooood!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Sherrills Ford, North Carolina
“OMG.... So Gooooood!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Just had a lobster roll at Red's!! I waited in the rain for 30 minutes with an umbrella provided by Red's! Kept wondering if it would be worth the wait.....oh yeah it was worth it all right! This place doesn't need a review. It's just one mean lobster machine! (Had crab cakes and fried shrimp too; all were great!!)

“Slow but good”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It's a shack on a busy street corner with no parking lot. Has one window used for ordering and pick-up. We arrived at 2:15 on a Wednesday afternoon. The line was about 15 deep. We placed our order at 2:45 and it was ready at 2:52. Some people shouted negative things while driving past us in line. Maybe it's because the place ties up traffic as we witnessed four days later on our return trip. We didn't stop again, but lost four minutes on our trip just getting by Red's.
I really enjoyed the Lobster roll. It had nothing on it at all and I took the melted butter on the side. I used the plastic fork provided to dip most of the cold lobster into the warm butter.. When it became manageable I just poured butter over the rest and ate it in the toasted bun. For $17 you get a fair amount of lobster. I understand some people would prefer lobster salad, the way most places serve a lobster roll, but I like the way they serve it.
For me, I will skip the long wait and buy lobster meat in the store, melt my own butter, and save the bun for my next hot dog. Or go to a place without a line.

“Best seafood ever!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Red's Eats is at the top of my list! The grilled haddock sandwich (0nly $7) was fantastic. The lobster roll (today $16) was just pure lobster (alot of it)! For this place, it's worth standing in line!!!

Dallas, Texas
“Best lobster roll plus the best grilled cheese and tomato for the non lobster eater”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were lucky to find parking close by and only waited 30 minutes to place an order. Our 3 lobster rolls each had more than one lobster in it. One of us got butter, the others mayonnaise both were delicious. The toasted buns perfect. We did not even ask the price so i cant tell you how much but i can tell you it was well worth it. It was cash only. Our non lobster loving friend ordered a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich, she said it was the best she's ever had. We sat under an umbrella and enjoyed the best lobster we have eaten on this trip.

Tacoma, Washington
“Another Must Do In Maine”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a place you really need to experience while you are in Maine. The lobster role was awesome and had A LOT of meat on it! they serve it with melted butter and mayo on the side. We also had their fried zucchini and it was also very good. There wasn't much of a line when we went. It was late in the evening about 8:00. If we are ever back in the area, we would stop here again.

Visited June 2013