“Very Good”

Cuisines: American
Description: Closed closed closed
Description: Closed closed closed
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped at Leer's for ice cream and it was very good. I had the pistachio, my wife the creamsicle, my daughter the cookie dough, and my son the cotton candy. My daughter had to try the lobster ice cream, which was pretty much what you'd expect--salty and sweet. Good afternoon treat. Friendly service.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

After getting lobster rolls at Red's I went next door to get the lobster ice cream. Delicious! Pleasant service and the ice cream was amazing.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Always friendly, always smiling, the owners (and workers) of this ice cream shop are always a delight. Hands down the best Peanut Butter ice cream we've ever had. Peanut Butter Oreo and Chocolate Almond are great too!

2  Thank Jennie M
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I decided to pop on in here after we had our delicious lobster rolls at Red's. We thought we'd be full, but had to try Lear's, the flavors on the board outside sounded so good! We both had the Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Oreo, creamy, and oh so good! We also had a sample of the Lobster ice cream, that was a tasty combo of salty and sweet, so happy we tried it! The owners were also just so sweet! Can't wait to visit again next year!

2  Thank Caribbean_Girl76
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Always satisfied when we go to Lear's. I love the chocolate almond. Very rich and creamy. They even have lobster ice cream! I didn't like it but definitely interesting. Reasonable prices and the nicest staff.

1  Thank Daisy C