“Zip lining and ropes”
Review of Monkey C Monkey Do

Monkey C Monkey Do
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Wiscasset
More attraction details
Owner description: Monkey C Monkey Do is Maine's Premier Aerial Adventure Park which features over 50 climbing elements, 6 Zip Lines and a 35 ft Giant Swing. It's unique design makes it suitable for children as young as four with higher elements challenging enough for the most adventurous teen or college student. Group rates and team building packages are available, and reservations are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Operating season is from early to mid-May through Mid-October.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

my 2 sons and I had a great time doing this course. I am pushing middle age but still kept up with my two athletic teenage boys

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We have an 11 and 12 year old and while en route to Boothbay stumbled on this park. Typically you need reservations but they let us slip in. They were so incredible! my daughter became frightened on the first level and since my son needed a buddy one of the staff, Brandon stepped in. He was fabulous!! He encouraged my son to make it to the finish line! What an incredible work out!! Our son left with such a sense of accomplishment ... Will be a highlight of our entire summer vacation for sure!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We're all kids big and small and this place is a great fun family visit. Enough to make your heart beat with fun adrenaline, but with different levels of difficulty. Wold make a great place for a kids' birthday party etc.

1  Thank leavinghomeMaine
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Family and group fun, ice cream for everyone! Zip lines for kids and big
Kids great adventure swell worth the money staff is friendly, shirts, stickers.. You will have a blast .

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stopped with the family after lunch and had a great time. A little pricey but lot's of fun. Very friendly staff that knows how to do there job and very polite about it.