“The most delightful attraction I've seen in a long time!”
Review of Musical Wonder House - CLOSED

Musical Wonder House
Type:
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The most delightful attraction I've seen in a long time!”
Reviewed July 18, 2007

On a recent trip to New England, my husband, father-in-love and I were lucky enough to stop at the Musical Wonder House at 18 High Street in the charming town of Wiscasset, ME. What a treat!

The Victorian home, built in 1852, is crammed with music boxes, player pianos and even musical paintings -- each one more fantastic than the one before. One music box we viewed had just been repaired at a cost of over $2,000. Many of them are worth tens of thousands of dollars. These tinkling toys are a private collection and you might be lucky enough to meet their owner, a talented and very interesting gentleman from the Old Country.

The tours vary in length from one to three hours and prices start at $20.00 -- worth every penny. The Muscial Wonder House is only open in season, from May to October. Call 207-882-7163 for more information.

2 Thank sueannherself