“Lovely bakery in a pretty town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Treats of Maine

Treats of Maine
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Wiscasset
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: TREATS is family owned and has been in business for 30 Years. We are keen on sourcing locally from our farmers...Many of which are Organic farmers. We make everything from scratch daily and put both love in what we do and our food!
Toronto, Canada
“Lovely bakery in a pretty town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

This café has very good pastries, coffee and a really well stocked wine and cheese room in the café. Great scones and cinnamon buns. Locals were pouring in and out of the place while we there. Many of them sitting at a long table having coffee and visiting.

• Visited June 2014

Wiscasset, Maine
“Treats is 1st rate.....even locals like me agree.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Treats is really two shops in one. Wonderful coffee/tea, the best in baked everything. sandwiches, pasta salad etc. The 2nd part of the shop is wine and wonderful cheese.
They also do catering. Best in town....

• Visited July 2014
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Disappointed :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Everyone I talk to loves this place - hence why I'm certainly going to give this another try - but my first experience here was not up to par. I went in on a slow Monday afternoon, only one other couple was in the store. The barista failed to acknowledge my presence until almost 7 minutes after I came in, even though I attempted multiple times to make eye contact and stood at the register. I actually almost left because it seemed like he was ignoring me. This is a giant faux pas for customer service people of any type, and seemed like a novice mistake. I ordered a 12 oz cappuccino, and was most disappointed, because the 12 oz cup was barely half full - and most of that little half was foam! I almost made him re-do it, but felt bad because it became clear he had no idea what was going on. For such an expensive drink, having it served at barely 6 oz is absurd and almost insulting. Very unimpressed.

• Visited April 2014
Wiscasset, Maine
“Wonderful Take Out Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food and especially the TREATS (Baked Goods) are wonderful! Inside seating is very limited but if you want to put smiles on all those faces in your car or motel room you had better not miss this place!! They also have a very good wine and cheese shop.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jon M
Paraza
“A breath of fresh air!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

After driving 20 miles from Boothbay Harbor without an open Coffee shop in sight we stopped at the "Treats of Maine" for breakfast. What a delight. Great choice of coffee, even Espresso (a rarity in Maine!), great buns and croissants, egg salad muffin etc. I was so enchanted that I bought some of the great cheese on display, admired the well chosen wine selection and got some fresh and unusual vegetables. I wish there would be more like them around the country!

• Visited January 2014