“American Thai Diner !!! So weird!!!”
Review of Asian Cafe

Asian Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed by all these great reviews!!! Wow!!!

I guess we all have our own poor expectations...

If this is the best restaurant in Waterville area, I don't want to see the worst one!!!

First : ambiance is terrible!!! Old rock and 80's American loud music... 2 music station playing on different rooms and tv playing cheesy soaps also loudly!!!

Located next to a gas station with muddy parking lot...

Took forever to get service....

Miso soup was pretty average...

Chicken noodle meal was served 2 seconds after miso soups... I asked no mushrooms (allergic) and extra ginger but they messed up !!! Extra mushroom and no ginger !!!

They fixed it but wasn't so good!!!

Never going back!!!

2  Thank benoitleblanc

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant, I dine in very rarely, but get takeout frequently. For the money there is no other restaurant that can compete. The staff is always fantastic, and the food is even better. The place looks a bit like a dump from the outside, but inside is clean. If you have not been you are missing out.

1  Thank Eric O
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I always get the Korean dish on the menu at dinner. There are also really great Japanese lunch boxes.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This small restaurant in Winslow is my favorite place to go for traditional Asian cuisine. They set themselves apart from the "ordinary" Asian restaurants in the area. Their food is all made to order with your choice of spice level. The food is always fresh and not loaded down with lots of batter. The best value here is the lunchtime special which includes an entree, appetizer, soup and salad. For a beverage I recommend the Thai Iced Tea.

1  Thank DEAN F
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I absolutely love this place! Fresh food, clean and friendly. The food is cooked and seasoned perfectly. I often drive my family crazy because this is the only take-out I ever want any more!

1  Thank jakesmum1988