“Healthy, tasty dishes.”

Cuisines: American
Naples, Maine
“Healthy, tasty dishes.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was delicious. Nicely presented. Great menu. Good variety of beverages. Pleasant servers. Great salads and chicken dishes. Never disappointed.

Visited May 2014

Portland, Maine
“Thank You from a Veteran”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Ate here for the first time because they offered a free meal on Veterans Day. First and foremost you will never hear me complain about something that is giving to me for free. The place was packed with Vets and their families and having never been there before I'm assuming they brought onboard extra staff for this day. I was seated immediately at the bar and my order was taken. The selection of meals was extensive as I had been told that they only offered a few items. Wait staff were fast and friendly. Meal of chicken tenders with a spicy buffalo dip was tasty. Any establishment that is willing to walk the walk when it comes to the community gets my vote. The next time I'm searching for a place for lunch this restaurant will be on my radar. Dessert was offered, but I thought the meal was enough.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank jimipage
Portland Maine
“Always great food and service!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Love the new menu. Staff is always attentive too. ( not to mention the strawberry drink.
New chicken Mexican flavored dish was wonderful!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DiMath
New England
“great for what it is”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

fast restaurant food with pretty decent staff. good for a quick, no nonsense lunch. margaritas are great. food is - well - fast restaurant food.

one note worth mentioning: some waiters/waitresses seam to not know what discretion means nor do they exercise it: they actually card me and companion - which is a joke. I am 48 and he is 65!!! (LOL) ...once we were refused drinks because we finally took a stand and said it was ridiculous and we were not playing that silly game again.

but other than this one issue, it is fine for an applebee's.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank cpdjustice
South Casco, Maine
“shopping day”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had the most remarkable burger and onion rings...great presentation...staff makes you feel at home.Pleasant atmosphere...no long waiting period

Visited March 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!