“great breakfast spot”
Review of Cafe Stone Dog - CLOSED

Cafe Stone Dog
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love going to the Stone Dog. The Eggs Florentine with Lobster is outstanding and the bacon they service is the best I have ever eaten.

There is a good solid menu with a lot of choices without being overwhelming. The food is consistently very good and there always is a line to get in. Service could be a little quick but there a few waitresses waiting on several tables.

While I have never been there for lunch the breakfast is always good

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is absolutely the best local place for breakfast. The food is fantastic and hearty - great pancakes and homemade corned beef hash that is nothing like what comes out of a can!!! It's a little tight on space, and you'll probably have to take a number before being seated - yeah, it's that good!

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for a weekend breakfast. He ordered the stonedog omelet with steak and I ordered the captain. My eggs were perfect, the bacon crispy, and the home fries perfect as usual. My husband actually got a box to go because there was so much food!! Always good food!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I eat here frequently with my famly. The food is always great, the portions huge, the servers are friendly. It is a bit expensive for breakfast but the quality makes up for it.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

So much great food for the price and Amber was wonderful who took good care of us. We will surely come back for more.