“Best of everything”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best of everything”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Well, this small place you can miss if you blink, but truly look for it. Its surrounded by many fast food chain stores.
Its older but very neat and clean, seems as though its family run.
The bread for sandwiches is the best ever, the quality of meats inside sandwiches is tops.
We have not gone through all the items as there are plenty, Its a must if your driving 302 .
go and check it out you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank nags48

Gorham, Maine
“More successful should not mean a bad attitude!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Since giving a rave review of Masa's, we have visited several more times. Our last visit, in early March, was disappointing. The restaurant was extremely busy with many phone orders as well as walk-ins. We ordered our regulars, eggplant parm and a sausage Stromboli. I like to add my own sauce to the linguine, which accompanies the parm, because the sauce is usually too bitter for me. In this case, I asked to taste the sauce beforehand because,the time before, the sauce had tasted burnt, as though it had been cooked too long and had actually burned. My husband enjoys his Stromboli minus the red sauce but likes a little extra garlic. Anyway, we were charged more for sauce on the side and his extra garlic. The owner pointed to a new handwritten sign saying any changes would involve an extra charge. We were made to feel we were asking for something for nothing! Actually, we thought that the fact that my husband didn't want any red sauce would cancel out a few extra bits of garlic. And I was told that my small dish of extra sauce was free but, if I wanted any more, I would be charged. The sauce given was as bitter as could be! I asked for sugar to sweeten it and thought she would also charge me for the extra sugar! The owner's attitude surprised us both because we had always felt very supportive of this small restaurant. We decided that we will not return! Maybe getting more popular has really changed these folks!

• Visited March 2014
Portland Maine
“The Best Sandwich And Pizza in Area”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If visiting ( or reside ) in the Lakes Region....here is a real gem ! On rt 302 at the light to turn at Home Depot. Everything we order is really great. A few favorites are chicken souvlaki - salad and sandwich. Chicken is marinated then grilled over charcoal! So tender and moist...also plentiful.
Garden pizza is also a favorite along with Greek pizza. Chicken tenders are large ( enough for two) and always moist and tender.Crust is a bit thin and cooked perfectly. By far the best pizza in Windham area. Prices are great too.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DiMath
Gorham, Maine
“Greek food & pizzas, friendly family service, super value”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

A friend told us about Masa's and we have been going ever since. It is in Sebago Plaza, a tiny strip mall near UPS. The place has about 4 tables. Many people get pizzas to take out, but we eat in & have tried their Mediterranean specials and find them great. Their small sausage stromboli can feed 3 hungry people or 4 average ones. The lamb gyro is big and delicious. The eggplant parm over pasta is huge and comes with garlic bread & salad, as do many of the platters. This winter I even called for them to deliver food and paid a modest amount for this service. This Greek family puts in much effort to produce lots of good food at a fair price. We think you get a lot for your money.

• Visited April 2013