“First Impressions Counts Most...”
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We were on a timetable of 1.5 hours for lunch which we drove 10 miles out of our way to enjoy. We arrived, sat down, within 5 minutes ordered and 45 minutes later still hadn't gotten our 2 small pizzas. My initial reaction was that this place was a loser - how could you not have 2 8" pizzas ready in less than 15 minutes??? I mean its NOT like they were making them from scratch!! Very few (if any, anymore) make their pizzas from: stretching the dough, sauce, toppings, etc. I mean these are pre-prepped and ready for toppings and the oven, right? Well, as I previously said, my initial reaction was that this place was a loser - the waitress though efficient and somewhat busy did nonetheless make up for the blunder.

The joint wasn't full though had a pretty good crowd. The ambience is that of a sports bar, somewhat roomy. About 30 minutes into our waiting we asked about the status of our order and was told "I took a peek and they're coming out shortly." 10 minutes later we asked again however this time unhappy like and was told it was coming. 5 minutes later we asked for the bill (we had a soda and iced tea), and the waitress indicated the pizzas were done to which we replied thanks but no thanks. She nonetheless indicated that there would be no check and that she would gladly box the pizzas to-go, free of charge! My wife accepted (she was starving) and the pizzas were given to us in seconds. Go figure.

The sad part about all this is Pat's has received many good reviews. The place was OK and the waitress to the very least nice. Service is poor, though. More sad is that the pizza was actually good - it actually was a thin crust pizza and it actually tasted acutally very good. Unfortunately for them we'll not return, and as far as this review is concerned you can take your chances on getting or not getting served.

A horrible to poor rating was on my mind however the waitress did the right thing and the pizza was very good. The ambience was not terrible, therefore my rating as average. Though a good amount of customers were present it was no where near capacity and it was 2pm on a Wednesday.

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Pats pizza never disappoints, great pizza, italians and lobster rolls!

1  Thank Jewelz2983
Reviewed February 8, 2012

One of the best pizza places for anchovy pizza! Sit-down, full meals are good and there is something for everyone on their menu.

1  Thank ShirleyFlorida
Reviewed January 20, 2012

The food is fantastic and priced right. You will never find better wait staff and bartenders. TV's everywhere including the booths. A#1

2  Thank BCJIM0624
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I love their mushroom pizzas, but they've got a lot of other choices, too! Surrounded by televisions of various sizes, it's a great place to hang out with friends and family.

1  Thank Nate B

Been to Pat's Pizza? Share your experiences!